- Certified & MADE in Malaysia
- Approved by Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Hand Sanitizer
- Food Grade surfactant
- pH Neutral
- Moisturizes and protect hand
- Laboratory tested
- Made in Malaysia
- 20% of alcohol as it was according to FDA approval (Compare to market 70%)
- Long term using 70% sanitizer will harm your hand
- Replace alcohol with a type kill germs active called Benzalkonium Chloride
- No rinse required
- Liquid based
- Avoid from children or direct contact on food
Kleenso Hand Sanitizer is formulated to kill germs. It's contain food grade surfactant with pH neutral and moisturizer to protect your hand.
Avoid direct eye contact, if accidentally got into eyes, flush with running water immediately, if swallow accidentally, drinks lots of water and seek medical attention.
[Why 70% Alcohol?]
Regarding the use of hand sanitizers with very high alcohol content, especially those with an alcohol content above 70%. High alcohol levels can burn the skin on your hands, which is a natural protective layer for your body. Repeated use of high-alcohol-based hand sanitizers will continuously damage the dermis and increase the risk of future infections! It is also extremely dangerous for young children and pregnant women. Remember that your skin is porous and absorbs alcohol. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers should not be used often or they will damage the skin's natural protective layer.